We are currently looking for an energetic and experienced General Manager who is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the restaurant in our new location in Fernandina. Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to providing a community driven restaurant that is inspired by the Salt Life culture. Our goal is to apply a high standard of excellence in all that we do, from the ingredients in our dishes to those we employ and the genuine hospitable service we provide.
REQUIREMENTS: Must love the Salt Life lifestyle and possess the following:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a fast paced, high volume, full-service restaurant.
- Team player mentality with strong leadership skills and the ability to coach, develop and nurture others.
- Solid track record and work history in previous positions.
- Dependability, reliability and self-motivation
- Ability to accomplish profit objectives by establishing budgets and maintaining food/labor cost control.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Exceptional customer service standards.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule – days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Behind any successful restaurant are successful, happy team members. Salt Life Food Shack is proudly supported by a large energetic and salty team. We are a fast paced, high-volume restaurant and proud to offer our management a variety of benefits including:
- Paid vacation every six months (two weeks per year)
- Holiday pay (Thanksgiving and Christmas)
- Insurance options
- Excellent training program
- Continued management development
- Personal dining privileges
- Monthly bonus plan
- Highly competitive compensation plan